You may want to search in Hugin mailing list for "Fill clear sky update".

It refers to https://github.com/weltyj/SkyFill

Looking at the tutorial with pictures
https://github.com/weltyj/SkyFill/blob/main/Tutorial/SkyFill_tutorial_v1.md
this is probably what you want. I do not know how difficult it is to use
(and I guess compile) the tool is.