Hi!

I recently switched to distributing the Linux version of my image and
panorama viewer, lux <https://bitbucket.org/kfj/pv>, in AppImage format.
When browsing for other AppImages in the catalog
<https://appimage.github.io/>, I noticed there is an entry for hugin, which
you,  @aferrero2707, provided. Following the link I did find AppImages, but
the series ends 2019. What happened? I had a good long look at the AppImage
format and it's ecosystem, and I think it's a good idea, but of course it's
only as good as the AppImages on offer.

Kay