Hello,

I use Hugin in Expert mode. I have been using Hugin for many years, but not
since a few months. I decided to assemble a new panorama. When I started
Hugin today, I was still in v2022. I did not fetch the new version at that
time. As usual, I dragged the photos on Hugin, then I clicked on the first
photo to see the preview. That's when the photos list disappeared, replaced
with the "Lens type" and "Selected Image" panes. Above the "Selected Image"
pane, there is a tiny double line, easy to miss. When clicking on the
double line, a dropdown list appears, so it seems the double line is
actually a combo box whose height is so small that it is reduced to a
double line.

My first idea was to install the latest version, which I did. Same results.
Then I tried to reset the parameters, no improvement. I have found the
workaround, but is there a way for me to fix this?