Today I released a version for apple silicon mac. Feel free to test it:
https://groups.google.com/g/hugin-ptx/c/ufAJdLn_RuI/m/pE-hFAYFDQAJ

When compiling there will be a lot of things to consider. Personally I
spent around a week getting it to work but my solution is far from
streamlined.
You can check for some documented info here in theis thread:
https://groups.google.com/g/hugin-ptx/c/cAzcl7HaQs4/m/rk3JRrt_AwAJ
Start to read way down among the posts.

I also documented soe strangeness in here:
https://bitbucket.org/Dannephoto/hugin/src/master/mac/ExternalPrograms/Install_notes_arm64.txt

Good luck!