Hi David,

have a look at the settings dialog for standard applications. There is a
tab for "different" applications.

Cheers,

Carl

(I run my Mac with Xubuntu which also usesĀ  XFCE)

Am 09.04.24 um 09:37 schrieb David W. Jones:
On my Debian Bookworm system running XFCE, somehow Hugin has been set
as the "Default" application for a whole pile of file types that
belong to other applications. Examples: application/ecmascript,
application/kdenlivelayout, application/mathematica,
application/pgp-keys, etc, etc.

But the big functional problem is that double clicking a plain text
file (such as "filename.txt") tries to open it in Hugin.

I'm using Hugin compiled locally.

Using the XFCE default applications tool for assigning applications to
types doesn't let me reset; changing any of them to what they should
be just sets it to "Default", which is Hugin.

Ideas????