I'm trying to uninstall Hugs for Windows (ver. "Sep 2006"), but when I
run the uninstaller, I get the following error message:

The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction.
CS:0eab IP:0130 OP:63 6f 6e 74 65 Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.

How can I cleanly uninstall Hugs? I tried the "add/remove" option in
the Windows control panel, but got the same error. Can I simply delete
the directory where it was installed, or is it messier than that? Are
there entries in the Windows registry that need to be removed?

Thanks.