Two former IB Chiefs have been appoinyed in West Bengal and AP and in all
problem states the police officers are the Governors. Civil servants super
annuated are being entrusted with the constitutional positions of Governors.
This is supposed to be to contain Maoist Menace Hitherto we were witnessing
topp;ing governments by manipulating Governots Now we are making
appointments of police officers at the state levels to contain Maoism that
being the acceptable pretext . Dont' you think it deserves intervention? kgk

--
K.G. KANNABIRAN
National President, PUCL