Dear All,

Many thanks for this - not only is there need for ongoing debate - I
actually think there is a critical need for all groups- whether working on
nuclear, GM, coal, forests, fisheries etc to now come together in a more
organised manner - dealing with the fundmental issues of the neo-liberal
paradigm or economic development' - which are indeed the root cause of so
much of the destruction, exploitation, corruption and much else that we are
seeing as often individual or unrelated struggles.

The government will continue to try and splinter these movements - as indeed
we are seeing on all sides.

Cheers

Lalita Ramdas

Ramu and Lalita Ramdas