*Dear Friends *
*
*I just signed the petition "Pesticide Industry on Trial" and wanted to see
if you could help by adding your name.*
*
*
*From December 3 - 6, in Bangalore, India, PAN and partners from Africa,**Asia,
Europe, Latin America and North America will participate in a  **rigorous,
well-documented and extremely public people's trial **against the Big 6
pesticide corporations: Monsanto, Syngenta, Dow, DuPont, Bayer and BASF. *
*
*
*Our goal: with the failure of governments to rein in undue corporate
influence, we must act together as a global community. We seek expose the
harm these corporations cause due to their stranglehold on our food systems
and pesticide regulatory agencies, both. We seek to build a  people's
movement that holds these corporations to account.*
*
*
*
*
*Our goal is to reach 1,000 signatures and we need more support. You can
read more and sign the petition here:*

*http://www.change.org/petitions/pesticide-industry-on-trial*

--
Adv Kamayani Bali Mahabal