BROW-BEATEN BY THE STRONG ARM TACTICS OF THE STATE.

Date: 20th January 2013
Time: 11 am
Place: EWS quarters (opp, national games village), Koramangala

For any clarifications please contact: Selva 9480452037 Sumathi 9845165143
Akhila 9448116107
*

--
Adv Kamayani Bali Mahabal
+919820749204

Hey folks, coined this term ” Kracktivism “, check out my blog
http://kractivist.wordpress.com/Kracktivism

Blog for girl child-  http://fassmumbai.wordpress.com/

Blog for Kashmir -http://kashmirsolidaritymumbai.wordpress.com/

Blog for KKM defence Committee-  http://kabirkalamanch.wordpress.com

https://twitter.com/#!/Kracktivist

https://www.facebook.com/kamayani

*I carry a torch in one hand
And a bucket of water in the other:
With these things I am going to set fire to Heaven
And put out the flames of Hell
So that voyagers to God can rip the veils
And see the real goal.......
Rabia (Rabi'a Al-'Adawiyya)
*