----- Original Message -----
  From: Niloufer Bhagwat
  To: humanrights-movement@googlegroups.com ; ial central
  Cc: Feroze Mithiborwala
  Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:30 PM
  Subject: Re: Reopen all investigations into the terror attacks in Maharashtra
& restructure the Anti-Terror Squad By Feroze Mithiborwala & Kishore Jagtap

    Dear Colleagues,

    The role of Anti Terrorist Squads in all States where innocent individuals
from minority communities have been falsely arrested and tortured, and where so
called   encounter deaths have taken place, need to  be probed by the NIA and
by a National Judicial Commission with terms of reference to include the role
of the IB in the directions  if any given to Anti Terrorist Squads of the
States to frame minorities on the basis of covert policy .

  Individual officers of the IB and other police officers  in the States who
have dissented from these directives including those who have retired and have
knowledge of these goings on must be  summoned to depose before the NIA and the
National Judicial Commission to clean up the police force as honest police
officials are  also being victimized .

                       Niloufer Bhagwat