Lynne, thanks for replying. I was under the impression you were merely
forwarding the mail about this organization/ NGO looking for someone to
work for 2 months. If it is below minimum/ living wage, I don't think the
burden of explanation should be yours at all, but theirs.
No comments on this particular in the earlier mail, but NGOs have the
potential to and often do operate like small fiefdoms with little
answerability re labour law, wages or tenure of employment.
Anyhow, enough said ...
Nagraj