Mass activist and member of Matangini Mahila Samity, Jayeeta Das, who was
actively participated in Singur, Nandigrum, Jayitapur, Nonadanga movement
has been illegally detained by Special Task Force in Kolkata this afternoon
without any particular reason and warrant. Most probably, STF has kept
Jayeeta in Lalbazar. Her house in DumDum is vandalized and searched
simultaneously without any search warrant. News is that tomorrow she will
be booked under UAPA.
This is a clear onslaught to suppress radical democratic voice and an
extended form of Operation Green Hunt... CONDEMN

--
“ Protest is when I say this does not please me.Resistance is when I ensure
what does not please me occurs no more.    ”

"When we revolt, it's not for a particular culture. We revolt simply
because, for many reasons, we can no longer breathe."