“A Man dies. In heaven he sees a large wall full of clocks.. He asks angel:
What are these for? Angel answers: These are lie clocks, every person has
lie clock, whenever you lie on earth, clock moves.. “The Man points towards
a clock and asks: Whose clock is this? Angel says: its Vivekanand’s. It
never moved showing that he never told a lie..The man asks: Where is
Narendra Modi‘s clock? Angel replies: That’s in our office..We use it as a
TABLE FAN. . .!”

Read more at:
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/digvijaya-calls-modi-feku-says-he-tells-many-lies-1200953.html?utm_source=ref_article