Tehelka, the organisers of the THiNK ‘13 Festival, have been declared
to be unwelcome in Goa by Goenchea Xetkarancho Ekvott (GXE) who are
outraged by the fact that the THiNK Festival offers a platform to, and
acts and collaborates with corporations with a blemished record of
working and acting against the interests of the peoples of India.

These same corporations sponsoring the Festival have been involved in
major illegal activities such as illegal mining, the telecom scam, the
Radia tapes exposure, sponsorship of the Salwa Judum, innumerable
environmental violations, and displacing indigenous communities.

Teheleka magazine, who brings Goa this festival, spiked a story by one
of its own journalists that would have exposed the illegal mining
taking place in Goa. The journalist’s investigation was later
confirmed by the Shah Commission, that accused the mining industry, in
collusion with politicians and government officials, of illegal mining
to the tune of Rs 35,000 crores.

READ MORE HERE --
http://www.kractivist.org/press-release-tehelka-not-welcome-in-goa/

--
Adv Kamayani Bali Mahabal
+919820749204

Hey folks, coined this term ” Kracktivism “, check out my blog
http://kractivist.wordpress.com/Kracktivism

Blog for girl child-  http://fassmumbai.wordpress.com/

Blog for Kashmir -http://kashmirsolidaritymumbai.wordpress.com/

Blog for KKM defence Committee-  http://kabirkalamanch.wordpress.com

https://twitter.com/#!/Kracktivist

https://www.facebook.com/kamayani

*I carry a torch in one hand
And a bucket of water in the other:
With these things I am going to set fire to Heaven
And put out the flames of Hell
So that voyagers to God can rip the veils
And see the real goal.......
Rabia (Rabi'a Al-'Adawiyya)
*