Opinion polls showed around 50% wanted Modi as PM , while BJP got 31% votes
, was  just  3% more than what Congress had last time at 28% .The BJP
Congress gap 31% -19% = 12% , last elections was  Congress 28% BJP 18%
..gap 10% . Means the anti incumbancy + pro Modi floating vote was just 2%
 more .  Punjab , Bengal , TN did not even  get a whiff of the wave .

 After all the ad spend & rally money some say  20K+ cr for a  2% extra
swing or was it the bashing Con was getting for years from civil society
that did it  . We will never know . But then Modi at best can take this 2%
extra vote  as his work .  No more .

India's structural problem is corruption .BJP Con will not kill the hand
that feeds it . BJP will not even touch its Hindutva agenda with a barge
pole despite the majority .

Is time we support the only alternative AAP with funds .

AAP is next fighting Municipal Elections , Bangalore .