Add my name
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

-----Original Message-----
From: ram puniyani <ram.puniy...@gmail.com>
Sender: humanrights-movement@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 16:05:20
To: ram puniyani<ram.puniy...@gmail.com>
Subject: [humanrights-movement:7391] Fwd: In support of Fr. Cedric Prakash

Pl send endorsements to darshan....@gmail.com by Friday (tomorrow) 5 PM

Thanks

Ram

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Darshan Organisation <darshan....@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 29, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Subject: In support of Fr. Cedric Prakash

Dear all,
Salaam.

We condemn the statements made by the CM of Goa  Manohar Parrikar accusing
Fr Cedric Prakash of "spreading religious discontent"and equating him(Fr
Prakash) with the rabid Sri Rama Sene chief Pramod Muthalik

Fr Prakash is a long-standing campaigner for human rights, justice and
peace-and he has been consistently taking up the cause of those whose human
rights have been violated -irrespective of their religious background. He
has been a strong promoter of communal harmony and has received  several
national and international recognitions for his work.

Parrikar's statements are certainly in bad taste and are totally false-they
are obviously meant to divert the focus from the plight of those who suffer
in our society and are a blatant attempt to intimidate human rights
defenders like Fr Prakash. Fr Prakash has every right as a free citizen of
India to critique and expound his views on Modi's Gujarat model.

We condemn Goa CM Parrikar's statements and call upon all democratic and
secular citizens to echo this call

Hiren Gandhi - DARSHAN                 Dr. Saroop Dhruv - INSAF

*DARSHAN*

*1st Floor, 19-B, Vishwanagar Society, B/s: Common Plot, Nr. Vishwakarma
Society, Jivraj Park, Ahmedabad-380051. Ph: 079-26620484.*

*Blog: http://darshanahmedabad.wordpress.com/
<http://darshanahmedabad.wordpress.com/> *