---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: dewan ritu <dewan.r...@gmail.com>

The premiere is being organised at TISS next week....had to delay this by a
few days bec of students elections .I have spoken to Aravindam and he is
following it up......do spread the word. I will update you as soon as time
is finalised.
Very proud of Shahid and Mohammed ........
in solidarity
Ritu

*Ritu Dewan*

*Vice President*
Indian Society of Labour Economics
*President*
Indian Association for Women's Studies (2014-17)