Jay Leno on Al Gore!.....

"Al Gore ... he once was pro-life, now he's pro-choice.
He once was against gun control, now he's for it.
He claimed he invented the Internet.
Hey, Gore just needs to debate himself!"

"Al Gore visited a bookstore today. He was shocked to find a book
about everything he has said in his campaign could be found in the
fiction section."

"Our country has come a long way: first we had George Washington,
who couldn't tell a lie. Then we had Bill Clinton, who couldn't tell the
truth. And now we have Al Gore, who can't tell the difference..."

unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
url: http://theMezz.com/alerts

T O P I C A  http://www.topica.com/t/17