The Essential Guide to Women's English:

  Yes = No

  No = Yes

  Maybe = No

  I'm sorry = You'll be sorry

  We need = I want

  It's your decision = My correct decision should be obvious by now

  Do what you want = You'll pay for this later

  We need to talk  =  I need to complain

  Sure go ahead  =  I don't want you to

  I'm not upset  =  Of course I'm upset, you moron

  You're so manly  =  You need a shave and you sweat a lot

  Be romantic, turn out the lights  =  I have flabby thighs

  This kitchen is so inconvenient  =  I want a new house

  I want new curtains  =  and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper

  I heard a noise  =  I noticed you were almost asleep

  Do you love me?  =  I'm going to ask for something expensive

  How much do you love me?  =  I did something today you're going to hate

  I'll be ready in a minute  = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV

  You have to learn to communicate  =  Just agree with me

  Are you listening to me!? =   [Too late, you're dead]

unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
url: http://theMezz.com/alerts

T O P I C A  http://www.topica.com/t/17