via http://theMezz.com/alerts !

  Bush wins the election.He and Cheney are having lunch at a diner near the
 White House. Cheney orders the "Heart-Healthy" salad
 Bush leans over to the waitress and says "Honey, could I have a quickie?"
 She's horrified! She says, "Mr. President, I thought your administration
 would bring a new era of moral rectitude to the White House. Now I see I
 was wrong and I'm sorry I voted for you," and she marches off.
 Cheney leans over and says "George, I think it's pronounced 'QUICHE.

unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
url: http://theMezz.com/alerts

T O P I C A  http://www.topica.com/t/17