The Hardware Locality (hwloc) team is pleased to announce the first
release candidate for v1.4.2:

   http://www.open-mpi.org/projects/hwloc/

v1.4.2rc1 is the first milestone of a bug fix release. It brings
several important fixes.

The following is a summary of the changes since v1.4.1:

* Fix build on Solaris 9 and earlier when fabsf() is not a compiler
  built-in. Thanks to Igor Galić for reporting the problem.
* Fix support for more than 32 processors on Windows. Thanks to Hartmut
  Kaiser for reporting the problem.
* Fix process-wide binding and cpulocation routines on Linux when some
  threads disappear in the meantime. Thanks to Vlad Roubtsov for reporting
  the issue.
* Make installed scripts executable. Thanks to Jirka Hladky for reporting
  the problem.
* Fix libtool revision management when building for Windows. This fix was
  also released as hwloc v1.4.1.1 Windows builds. Thanks to Hartmut Kaiser
  for reporting the problem.
* Add Port info attribute to network OS devices inside OpenFabrics PCI
  devices so as to identify which interface corresponds to which port.
* Document requirements for interoperability helpers: I/O devices discovery
  is required for some of them; the topology must match the current host
  for most of them.

Note that I haven't been able to post Windows builds yet but it will
happen in the near future.

--
Brice