Hello,

A new release candidate (1.11rc2) is available with the following
noticeable additional changes:

* Tools
  + lstopo
    - Add --restrict-flags to configure the behavior of --restrict.
    - Really export all verbose information to the given output file.
* Misc
  + Fix hwloc/cudart.h for machines with multiple PCI domains,
    thanks to Imre Kerr for reporting the problem.
  + Fix some corner case in the building of levels on large NUMA machines
    with non-uniform NUMA groups and I/Os.

--
Brice