Hello

Several bugs were reported since rc2, so here's rc3 with the
following noticeable changes:
* Fix the ranking of cpukinds on non-Windows systems,
  thanks to Ivan Kochin for the report.
* Add support for CPU0 being offline in Linux, thanks to Garrett Clay.

There are a couple corner cases that still need improvement
in the cpukinds code, especially for Windows, but I don't
think I should wait for these before releasing the final 2.4.1
next week.

Brice