Hello

The final 2.9.2 was just released with no changes after rc1. See below.

Brice

Le 23/06/2023 à 12:24, Brice Goglin a écrit :
The Hardware Locality (hwloc) team is pleased to announce the first
release candidate of 2.9.2.
    http://www.open-mpi.org/projects/hwloc/v2.9/

2.9.2 brings many small fixes and many small documentation improvements.
The following is a summary of the changes since v2.9.1.

Version 2.9.2
-------------
* Don't forget L3i when defining filters for multiple levels of caches
   with hwloc_topology_set_cache/icache_types_filter().
* Fix object total_memory after hwloc_topology_insert_group_object().
* Fix the (non-yet) exporting in synthetic description for complex memory
   hierarchies with memory-side caches, etc.
* Fix some default size attributes when building synthetic topologies.
* Fix size units in hwloc-annotate.
* Improve bitmap reallocation error management in many functions.
* Documentation improvements:
   + Better document return values of functions.
   + Add "Error reporting" section (in hwloc.h and in the doxygen doc).
   + Add FAQ entry "What may I disable to make hwloc faster?"
   + Improve FAQ entries "Why is lstopo slow?"
     and "I only need ..., why should I use hwloc?"
   + Clarify how to deal with cpukinds in hwloc-calc and hwloc-bind
     manpages.

--
Brice