Pavan Balaji, le Thu 29 Oct 2009 16:14:23 -0500, a écrit :
> /*
>  *      Copyright 2009, STMicroelectronics, Incorporated.
>  *      All rights reserved.
>  */
>
> /*
>  Enable the __CPU definitons hidden by __USE_GNU
>  */

> #include_next<sched.h>
>
> /* Access macros for `cpu_set'.  */
> #define CPU_SET(cpu, cpusetp)   __CPU_SET (cpu, cpusetp)

How ugly. Can just not work with recent Linux glibcs...

> /* 3.3 and above version */
> /* Set the CPU affinity for a task */
> extern int sched_setaffinity (__pid_t __pid, size_t __cpusetsize,
>                               __const cpu_set_t *__cpuset) __THROW;

And that can not work with old glibcs...

A bug report should really be sent to pgcc, as this header can only work
with only work with some internal of glibc versions...

In the meanwhile, I have commited detection code, could you check the
svn version from
https://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/hwloc/branches/v0.9
?

Samuel