I installed the debian package of hwloc yesterday and discovered that
the default action of lstopo is to display a window with a picture in.
I guess I don't have the right development packages installed for this
to be enabled in my local build.

In my tool I want to ensure the text version is displayed, padb popping
up a number of windows isn't what people will expect or want.  Obviously
I can unset DISPLAY before calling lstopo but a --no-x or --text-based
option would be a nice thing to have as well.

Ashley,

--

Ashley Pittman, Bath, UK.

http://padb.pittman.org.uk