Le 20/11/2010 15:41, Christopher Samuel a écrit :
> >> FAIL: test-gather-topology.sh
>
> > Could send the output of hwloc-gather-topology.sh ? This is the easiest
> > way for us to debug remotely.
>
> Not a problem, find both the output file and the tarball
> attached to this email.

Thanks. The tarball looks good. It seems to report everything as
expected. By the way, it's funny to see a L4 cache without any L3,
there's likely something to fix in the device-tree code, but it should
not be very important.

So, it looks like running lstopo on the tarball doesn't work fine. It
doesn't see any caches (which may be related to /proc/device-tree/ too).

Could you extract the tarball under /tmp and run
"HWLOC_FSROOT=/tmp/sles10sp1-ppc64 lstopo" ? I assume you will not see
any caches. If so, first check that
/tmp/sles10sp1-ppc64/proc/device-tree/ seems to contain what's also in
/proc/device-tree/ . Then reconfigure with --enable-debug and send the
whole stdout/stderr of "HWLOC_FSROOT=/tmp/sles10sp1-ppc64 lstopo"

If you can get me access to this machine, it would help a lot too :)

Thanks
Brice