On 11/30/2010 10:52 AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
On Nov 30, 2010, at 11:44 AM, Guy Streeter wrote:

Would anyone object if I take a whack at making some SWIG bindings for hwloc?
I'm thinking specifically for perl (because that's my scripting language of
choice), but I could probably be convinced to look at python as well.

I'm currently working on a python bindings package for hwloc. I suppose I
should find out how to get my code upstream.

Great!  Did you use SWIG, or do it manually?

I am doing this manually. I think SWIG works fine for simple interfaces, but this is pretty complicated. I have enough of it working that I re-wrote hwloc-hello in python. I'm going to write python versions of all the tests next.
--Guy