Le 31/03/2011 18:06, Jeff Squyres a écrit :
> On Mar 28, 2011, at 5:26 PM, Brice Goglin wrote:
>
>> libpci is needed to make this work. And only Linux gives you OS devices
>> for now (we use sysfs to translate between pci devs and os devs).
>>
> Is libpci available on all platforms?  Or is it only needed on Linux?

Our PCI stuff works on FreeBSD7, but it seems to require root access
(/dev/pci) for everything (Linux only requires root access to get the
link speeds). Also we don't have any information about OS devices there,
so we just get PCI devices and bridges.

I couldn't find a way to install libpci on our Solaris platforms.

Brice