On 2/8/2012 4:41 PM, Paul H. Hargrove wrote:

I do agree w/ Samuel that the BEST solution is to apply "-qhalt=e" ONLY to the test(s) where one expects the compiler to through errors (rather than warnings) for function calls with argument counts which don't match the prototypes. At the moment, I am 90% certain that the "old sched_setaffinity()" probe is the only one fitting that description.

I am hoping to be able contribute  patch for this soon.
-Paul

--
Paul H. Hargrove                          phhargr...@lbl.gov
Future Technologies Group