I've run this test  before (didnt keep the results but can run it again).
I got debug output and compared it with the output from a hwloc test
executable
and I noticed that my program did not show any PU objects were discovered.
In my program the first discovered topology is just a Machine object,
but in the hwloc program its a Machine object and 64 PU objects.
something went wrong in PU detection...

--

Dan Ibanez