I have updated python-hwloc to support version 1.5 of hwloc. It is available at
 git://git.fedorahosted.org/python-hwloc.git
as well as rpm packages and source tarball on
 http://people.redhat.com/streeter/

In the course of this, I added the linux_libnuma calls. python-hwloc now
depends on python-libnuma, which is also available on my people page and at
 git://git.fedorahosted.org/python-libnuma.git

I suppose it's time I admitted I haven't made any effort to make sure
python-hwloc works on non-Linux systems. If you want to use it on another OS,
let me know of problem you encounter and I'll try to fix them.

--Guy