Hi Brice,

lots of useful features!

I would like to check if there is a plan to include in 1.8 proposed feature
for hwloc-distrib to start distribution from the last object.

For the reference please see my e-mail from Wed, Sep 18, 2013 with the
Subject

Patch file to let hwloc-distrib output the PUs starting from the last object

I would really appreciate if you can include it into the 1.8 version.

Thanks a lot!
Jirka