Hello

Here are 4 pull requests about the likely-last significant API changes
for hwloc 2.0. You'll get more details by clicking on the links. I'll
merge these next week unless somebody complains.

Only maintain allowed_cpuset and allowed_nodeset for the entire topology
https://github.com/open-mpi/hwloc/pull/277

Make all depths *signed* ints
https://github.com/open-mpi/hwloc/pull/276

Remove the "System" object type
https://github.com/open-mpi/hwloc/pull/275

Move local_memory to NUMA node specific attrs
https://github.com/open-mpi/hwloc/pull/274

Brice