Le 27/09/2017 à 20:39, Brice Goglin a écrit :

> Le 27/09/2017 18:58, Samuel Thibault a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> On systems with NVidia GPU devices, opencl devices don't show up in
>> lstopo. Running in debug mode shows that they are detected:
>>
>> 1 OpenCL platforms
>> This is opencl0d0
>>
>> but then topology-opencl.c stops there and does not create an osdev
>> object. AMD GPUs with non-PCIe device type are not reported either.
>>
>> I know that in these cases, we don't know where the GPUs are connected
>> exactly, but we already have code coping with this:
>>
>> if (!parent)
>>   parent = hwloc_get_root_obj(topology);
>>
>> Isn't it better to show OpenCL at the root rather then not at all?
>>
> As you want.
> If there's a need for these objects without any topology information,
> that's fine with me.

I think I have fixed everything needed to make this work in my opencl
branch.
https://github.com/open-mpi/hwloc/pull/266

Do we want to see OpenCL CPU devices too?
Something like this attached to the root (even on dual-socket machines):
Co-Processor(OpenCL) L#7 (Backend=OpenCL OpenCLDeviceType=CPU
GPUVendor=GenuineIntel GPUModel="Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650 0 @
2.00GHz" OpenCLPlatformIndex=0 OpenCLPlatformName="AMD Accelerated
Parallel Processing" OpenCLPlatformDeviceIndex=2 OpenCLComputeUnits=32
OpenCLGlobalMemorySize=32869688) "opencl0d2"

Brice