Great, my newest system is with autoconf 2.61:
<<
[cessenat@iliana trunk]$ autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.61
This is free software.  You may redistribute copies of it under the
terms of
the GNU General Public License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.

Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.

I shall try at the end of next week - on travel this week.

I keep it in mind.

Olivier.