Aside from the idea of saving the topology to a XML file before running
the job, you could also:
* rank 0 load the topology as usual
* rank 0 saves it to a XML buffer (hwloc_topology_export_xmlbuffer())
then MPI_Broadcast() to other ranks
* those ranks would just load a hwloc topology from the received XML
buffer (hwloc_topology_set_xmlbuffer()).

Brice