Thanks. I am applying the patch to git master and v1.11 branches.

I tested my static build of lstopo-no-graphics on Android 6 on aarch64
[1], it still works without disabling openat. It's not running as an
APK, but it's running inside a shell that was launched by an APK
(sshdroid, a ssh server shell). Not sure why this would be different?

Brice

[1]
http://people.bordeaux.inria.fr/goglin/tmp/lstopo-aarch64/lstopo-no-graphics