I'm getting poor performance on OpenMPI tasks on a new AMD 7401P EPYC
server. I suspect hwloc providing a poor topology may have something to do
with it as I receive this warning below when creating a job.
Requested data files available at http://static.skysight.io/out.tgz
Cheers,
Matthew

* hwloc 1.11.8 has encountered what looks like an error from the operating
system.

*

* L3 (cpuset 0x60000060) intersects with NUMANode (P#0 cpuset 0x3f00003f
nodeset 0x00000001) without inclusion!

* Error occurred in topology.c line 1088

*

* The following FAQ entry in the hwloc documentation may help:

*   What should I do when hwloc reports "operating system" warnings?

* Otherwise please report this error message to the hwloc user's mailing
list,

* along with the files generated by the hwloc-gather-topology script.

depth 0:        1 Machine (type #1)

 depth 1:       1 Package (type #3)

  depth 2:      4 NUMANode (type #2)

   depth 3:     10 L3Cache (type #4)

    depth 4:    24 L2Cache (type #4)

     depth 5:   24 L1dCache (type #4)

      depth 6:  24 L1iCache (type #4)

       depth 7: 24 Core (type #5)

        depth 8:        48 PU (type #6)

Special depth -3:       12 Bridge (type #9)

Special depth -4:       9 PCI Device (type #10)

Special depth -5:       4 OS Device (type #11)