Hi,

I assume with the removal of `hwloc-assembler` and `hwloc_topology_set_custom`
in 2.0+ that multi-node topology support has been relegated to netloc, but I
figured I would run my use-case by you all just in case.

Essentially I want to do what `hwloc-assembler` did (i.e., combine multiple
single-node topologies into one big one) with the 2.0+ API.  No need for any
complex network connections/topologies, a simple flat `system:1 machine:X
core:Y PU:Z` topology will do. With that topology, I'd like to do two things:
1) print out a human readable summary equivalent to what you get with
`lstopo-no-graphics` and 2) visualize the topology with `lstopo`.

Is multi-node topology like this feasible with hwloc 2.0+?  If so, are there
any examples or documentation on how to achieve that?

Thanks,
Stephen