Hello

It looks your hardware and/or OS is reporting buggy information. We'd
need more details to debug this. Can you open an githab issue at
https://github.com/open-mpi/hwloc/issues/new ? This page lists what
information you need to provide for debugging.

It looks like you're using hwloc inside a MPI. If so, you'll need to
install hwloc to check whether running "lstopo" fails the same.

Brice