monson <holymon...@gmail.com> 于2018年5月19日周六 下午9:09写道:

> Hi,

> The zh_CN translation for gnucash seems orphan, so I improved it with
offical accounting terms and corrected some mistakes. The maintainer said
the translation is under the control of the Translation Project, so I want
to ask if any one can take over this patch?
> The PR is in https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/pull/352 .

> Thanks,
> monson

Hi there,

If you want to contribute zh_CN translation for gnucash directly, you are
welcomed to join the TranslationProject(TP) directly and commit your
changes here. Since the zh_CN translation of gnucash is not assigned to
anyone, any person who joined the zh_CN team on TP will have the commit
permission for gnucash zh_CN translation.

Besides, you may also find any team members to help sponsor your work and
help committing it. I personally have found your proposed change not
satisfactory and needs some adjustments. Problems include but not limited
to:

* Failed to update headers, including Project-Id-Version and
PO-Revision-Date
* Failed to de-fuzzy updated strings
* Using "中欧语" instead of "中欧"

You are recommended to use some translation tools (like lokalize or poedit)
to deal with PO files and avoid format problems.

Though I am not an expert in financial area, with a properly-updated PO
file later, I may review your work and help committing it.

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang

--