Mohammed Elzubeir wrote on 2002-01-16 13:38 UTC:
> Markus? Can you do that?

There is a call to bdftruncate somewhere in a Makefile in the XFree86
source tree which would have to be removed. I didn't write that Makefile
and would have to search for it myself, I just supplied the fonts and
the bdftruncate script. The change is certainly trivial to do. I'm not
sure though that it is a good idea to it *before* the default fonts in
xterm etc. all get the [0_0x31ff] added.

Markus