Tomohiro KUBOTA wrote on 2002-02-05 07:41 UTC:
> Markus, why don't you contribute your 12x13ja font to XFree86?
> I mean, your version of 12x13ja has much more glyphs (for example,
> Hangul) than corresponding font in XFree86.  It will benefit
> Korean people who will use XTerm in UTF-8 mode (or with luit).

It probabaly just hasn't been updated in quite some time by the
patch@xfree86 people as it comes in a separate package:

  http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/ucs-fonts-asian.tar.gz

Remind me again shortly before the next major XFree86 release to
resubmit everything.

> License problem?

No. The source fonts are either public domain or their glyphs have been
in the X11 distribution before.

Markus