Hi,

Recently Juliusz's and my patches for luit have been adopted
for CVS tree of XFree86.  Thanks for XFree86 people.

However, there seems to be a simple mistake.

In Mon Jun 3 22:51:15 2002 UTC, luit.c and a few files were
modified with the following comment:

167. A fix for luit's command line argument handling (#5173, Tomohiro Kubota).

Though I don't have a copy of the patch nor ack from XFree86, I think
the comment says about

http://www.xfree86.org/pipermail/i18n/2002-February/002990.html
http://www.xfree86.org/pipermail/i18n/2002-February/002993.html

because it is the _only_ bug around command line argument handling
as far as I know.  However, the CVS version of luit still has the
bug.

Thus, I'd like to note that "luit's command line argument handling"
bug is not fixed yet while the changelog says "fixed".  I am afraid
there is a simple mistake.

Could you please check #5173 again?

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>