Kaixo!

On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 06:05:21PM +0400, Baiju M wrote:

> >It is possible to do it with xkb.
> >For that, you must:
>
> >* run from ml_IN.UTF-8 locale (eg: LC_ALL=3Dml_IN.UTF-8)
>
> I couldn't make out what you meant here.
>
> Locale for Malayalam is not available (I would like to make one,
> can you give some pointer, how can I make a locale for Malayalam)

Indeed, there isn't one available right now.
Use of a specific locale is need becasue you don't want to use the
default Compose file.

You can create a fake malayalam locale, eg:

localedef -i en_IN -f UTF-8 ml_IN.UTF-8

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.stben.be/pablo/           PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Italian or Portuguese]