When I'm porting Tinyx to StrongARM,Ifound X doing wrong things at chinese word,
but Im not sure.

I find tinyx at StrongARM olny show halt of chese word,this is say:when I show 4 chinese
word in message box, it gets only 2,show 10 and get 5; if only 1 word,it show nothing.

I read the source,and find the error occur at lib/X11/omText.c:
    in the fuction DrawStringWithFontSet:
         char_len = ptr_len / sizeof(XChar2b)
    when a chinese word, ptr_len is 2,and At the StrongARM, sizeof(XChar2b) is 4, then
char_len is get 0;

such error also occur at font width calculation.

I thing it a bug, anybody has done such kind of things, and any idea, tips or caveat to
advise???

luothing
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ccoss.com.cn/