On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Berend De Schouwer wrote:
>
> > Living in South Africa, my default LANG seems to be en_ZA.  However, this
> > seems to be missing from XFree86's locale.alias.  This results in programs
> > complaining:
>
> > I don't know the "official" way of doing this.  I do this with various RedHat
>
>   You can send your patch to [EMAIL PROTECTED] The feature freeze
> date for XF86 4.3.0 is November 30th so that you have about 5days ...

This is a bug fix ?
If so it isn't a feature patch.

The feature freeze is just the deadline for new features,
so that we have a chance of finding and fixing the bugs before we ship.

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison         Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna