Dr Andrew C Aitchison wrote:

> Is there a difference between CA(fr) and fr(CA)*
> Does the user care about it ? Should we make them mean the same thing ?
> *FR(ca) would be different, although possibly unimportant or meaningless.

I think there is a minor difference.
In such name the first word usualy points to a file and the second is the name
of a map in the file.

I think it's more likely that one Canadian guy will make and maintain all
possible languages for a Canadian keyboard than one Frenchman will make all
variants of French keymap for all countries.

If I'm right it would be better if he support one file instead of a few pieces
in different files.

But don't take it too serious. :-)

--
 Ivan U. Pascal         |   e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Administrator of     |   Tomsk State University